Monday, October 8, 2012

New begginings

Here I am sitting in this cold living room. I have to admit that I missed the cold weather. One reason is it brings back so many memories from the past, they say that we should never revisit our past. But I have soo many good memories mixed with bad. I know it sounds a bit weird but its true. I think about those text messages and phone calls and how I longed to be with that "mysterious" Person. I also think about the frustrating nights as we fought and I thought the end of the friendship was near...only to find it was another false alarm. Wow how writing these things make me smile, alittle teary eyed if you ask me. Fall, The changing of leaves and seasons....the end to shorts and t shirts and the need for sweaters and hoodies. I think about all the different holidays that just brush by....Thanksgiving,Christmas, New years!! They come by with no warning one after the another.
But now the most exciting chapter of my life is opened, as I begin to blog!!! You all dont know how excited I truly am for this!!! To be honest I really dont want friends and family to follow me...I rather have complete strangers...People who have no idea Who I am! Where theres no one judging me for something they read or heard! But that they simply can just read and listen to the words that flow out of my heart!! I feel like no one listens to what I truly want to say, Sometimes I just dont want to share for fear of what they'll say!!! I turned twenty one a couple of days ago, its a time for all the first and new beginning!! I hope that many may be a fan of my personal thoughts!! I feel very vulnerable but open and I think that necessary for every human bean!! I cant wait to share with you and the world...MY LIFE!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment