Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Not here for your entertainment!!!

I read a post just now that moved me to write this blog! It says, "Its okay you dont have to like me....Im not a Facebook status!!!" But sometimes I find myself trying to please everyone! If its not the clothes I wear it the videos I post! Or the songs I sing....As I said on my first blog, we have a habit of loosing our passion or what drives us for the simple fact we want the world to LIKE US!!!
But truth be told; we go to bed each night feeling unfulfilled and digusted with ourselves. Why please the world when at the end of the day I go to bed alone??? Why cant I live life the way it moves me? I Stopped miming because According to many I was too FEMINE!! But I felt good, now I watch my sister as she moves about in her ministry and wonder to myself, Am I letting people determine what I should be doing??? Of course, Sometimes I get soo paranoid on how I walk....And believe me it steals my hearts peace... You may read this and think to yourself what is a young man like this doing thinking like this?? Im just a cautious person! I dont want the world to hate me or find me a bad example! But I realized as I lived my life Ive always been a rebel! All the guys are sleeping around Im a virgin! Everyone is drinking and I never got drunk a day in my life!! Im always in the opposite whim of things!!! Thats why I say tonight who cares if you guys like me or not!!! Im me and no one can change that I love being My loud and funny self!!! *N8*

No comments:

Post a Comment