Tuesday, October 9, 2012

something gotta change!!!!

Something gotta change I said to myself in bed. As sleep ran away from my eyes!! I hate nights like these where all you think about is how unsatisfied you are with life! Makes you think about all thats wrong. How you've disappointed yourself and how its your own fault why life just SUCKS!! I mean I could write a list of people to blame in the course of my small life! But truth is It's my own fault for what has occured in my life. Every one elses reaction was a result to my actions...(sounds like a chapter from a book:) As I laid in bed; I thought about what I want to be, where I want to go and how I wanna change the world! How I pray for a moment to change and make a difference in this world! I wanna feel like a valide human being! Like I actually used up this time on earth wisely... But I feel like im wasting breath and oxygen on the earths tank... I want to make a difference, but not by recycling or saving water when showering(thats a cowards way of keeping his conscience clear) But I wanna travel the world and give my time and energy on helping the needy!! But Im in Lancaster Pennsylvania, Jobless, and all jacked up..Writing to an audience of none. But maybe the God in heaven would hear me and cause something to happen! Cause something gotta change!!! I know out of all the things I could ask for of my life. I choose to ask to change the world!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah cant help it!!! I was made to mark this world!! I want my descendence to be proud of where they come from! Because I dont even know where I come from.....*N8*

No comments:

Post a Comment