Sunday, November 18, 2012

The truth About Guys

I don't consider myself the wisest man alive... Actually I sometimes am a fool when it comes to decisions. But I can say that I know about mistakes, and I learn from them. But this blog posting isn't about my mistake. But mistakes that many females make.
This week  Iv'e heard a few females talk about how dissapointed they were about a guy. Either he wasn't interested in her, or they just wont give them the time of day. Of course as a friend they expect you to take there side..... But not this time.
I blame it on them. Okay....Some might be angry... BUT READ THE WHOLE ARGUMENT FIRST!!!
In todays society everything is so fast pace. Everyone is in a rush. Get married, have kids, retire....it's like no one thinks about the in between.
Females one thing I've noticed is that you's are too desperate!!!
BREATHE for a second! Alot of females get dissapointed because they simply don't know how to wait! Lately it's like women are doing the pursuing, and that's completly out of place!

Now I know society has changed and rolls have been switched on us through out time.
But it's in a mans nature to pursue a woman. Its not the womans job to do so... She's supposed to captivate the man. Catch his eye.... Lure him with her beauty and confidence.
But its the other way around the woman are pursuing the males.
And it can't be like that. Take your time and let the man be captivated by you.
Its okay the world isn't gonna end, everything is gonna be alright.

Now I know this isn't true for everyone. This may not even purtain to you.... But if you walk away remembering anything remember this. The same way a man is known for his physical strenght. Is the same way a man is emtionally. If he likes you, he will let you know. You won't have to pursue him!!
The minute you feel like your going after him...Stop!!! Because he's not doing his part as a man.
You should never be the one doing the work... Your Job is to be beautiful and graceful.... He's has to be the Strong Bold one.  There is someone out there for you... You will meet him... But you gotta give it time... And stop Pursuing Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment