Thursday, November 29, 2012

DECEPTION

Last year (2011) was a year of extreme deception....
I mean if I made mistakes and was decieve 2011 was the year for that.
Have you ever had a friend pull a chair out for you? And while you go the sit on it they full it out in front of you....Or better yet, have you ever had someone tell you to jump in the deep end of the pool, that they catch you. Only to find out that the life guard had to full you out???
Deception.... wow. We can decieve ourselves to believe things about people that deep down inside we know isn't true. Like when someone says that they Love us, to only find out thats the same messgae they sent to twenty five others. Last year I feel in Love with someone that wasnt real. But you couldn't tell me any different. I was blind and intoxicated with Love for this one person.
Can you believe that I even once walked in the rain, because I didn't want anyone to know that I was crying.
Our hearts decieve us all the time... we are human....
But the question is how do we keep from being decieved? How do we keep people from playing us???
Learning....
As we learn from life experiences and we see things and open to lifes lessons, We learn all of the signs that deception is close and working.
From life experiences we become more wiser and careful......
We are fools if we allow people and others to decieve us time and time again.
You best believe that Im more careful about who I fall for....
Ive gotten to the point where some people say why do you have soo many walls up?
Walls are built through experience, To protect you from decievers in life....
Who are around to get something from you and want to hurt you.
So as you continue in Life learn from your mistakes and guard your heart from Deception.
*N8*

No comments:

Post a Comment