Sunday, November 18, 2012

Try Pink

I am a Big P!nk fan! I Love the way she expresses herself in music. She really tells a story through her music and I believe she is an amazing voicalist. Ive looked her Famiy Potrait Song and Morning Pill..... But Her song Try!!! Wow it blew me away!! Although it's a simple song its speaks to soo many people everywhere!!! No matter what situation you find yourself it'll motivate you.
 I love her Chorus:
Where there is desire there is gonna be a flame
Where there is a flame somebody is bound to get burned,
But just because it burns doesnt mean your gonna die,
You gotta get up and TRY TRY TRY.....


From what Ive heard from people its helped them get through some tough times. It has motivated me to keep going and moving forward!!! To keep on trying in Life!!
The offical music video is about her and a man doing acrobatic tricks. But what gets me is that the dancing is telling a story. A story about her personal struggle!! I know that her song is relevent because we have all seen her struggle with love and relationships. We have seen her get up and TRY TRY TRY!! This so far is my favorite Song on her album...
This is the link to video if you haven't Already seen this video or heard the song!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment