Monday, November 12, 2012

Pray

Pray:
Im struggling to write this entry. Im struggling because I dont know what Im really thinking. I have so many deluted thoughts in my head. It looks like mirky Lake water. I feel like my thoughts are like a bowl of spagetti.. All mixed up and tangled. I feel like I have soo many things to do, But no power or ability to do it. I have soo many visions and dreams, But no way to make them happen....
Im a big thinker... But what good is it if you can't make them a reality???? I dont know what to do!!!
Times like these I hold on to my faith... Because if he brought me this far its because he can.... and will bring me out!! Sometimes we are like the palm tree...We swing and sway.. The storm feels overwhelming and we feel we cant take it anymore. But we stay rooted... Times like these all you can do it PRAY!!!!!!*N8*

No comments:

Post a Comment