Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Live Laugh n Love

Tommorow isn't certain for anyone.....But neither were the seconds and minutes that Ive spent to write this article... As I write the Americans are voting... We only get to vote every four years. For some this might just be the last vote they will ever make. The last decision they will determine for there country. Some woke up one last time. Or didnt get to see the light of another day...
Last night I prayed that I want to live! Not live according to societies standards.. But live the way life moves me... Ive been thinking about an Pop album lately.. One that will move the world.. But Fear has creeped in my heart. Sometimes we are scared to live our dream or follow what we dream because we think we arent worthy. We question ourselves, questioning are we good enough. My personal fear is that people might make fun of the album... Ive been criticized all my life that Ive tried to stay on the safe side of things. Ive tried not to be more outrageous than most... Ive tried to have manners. And make sure I follow protocol...
But truth is no one else tries to. Ive tried to be perfect to the world, Tried to be that Perfect male specimen... But truth is no one looking for a perfect person.. There looking for a real person who makes mistakes and isnt afraid to tell the truth. I just wanna be me.. Smile and laugh at life worries.
I wanna be NEIGHT... I keep thinking what if I died today...Would I be statisfied about the way I lived life??? Or would I just have a bunch of mistakes????
Just a quick thought to my blog readers:)
*N8*

No comments:

Post a Comment